My Second Visit: March 12, 2014
Wednesday was my second visit to Dr. Lee's Dental Office. I was still scared to witness little kids getting there teeth extracted, but I was able to keep them happy and hold their hands. After getting to talk to Dr. Lee and seeing all the work he does for his community I liked being in the office and learning new things. Both of Dr. Lee's hygienist kept me with them to see how they clean teeth and most of the difficult procedures they undergo. I got to witness a mouth screening from afar and got a well described tour of the rooms, cabinets and tools they use. I managed to get a few looks of how teeth extractions, teeth cleanings and screenings go. I had a wonderful experience for my second visit. For my next visit I hope to witness more extractions and procedures toward braces.
Time logged for this session: 4 hours
Total time logged altogether: 10 hours
Time left: 15 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment